July 16, 2012

Where's My Mead?

I was in my favorite store a few days ago and was taken by the display of school supplies.  If you know me, you know I LOVE school supplies.  I firmly believe nothing cheers you up like a shiny new pen.  Some may argue, but that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Anyhow, I walked through the aisles of folders, notebooks, pens (so many pens!), and pencils as I searched for the student planners.  I know, I know.  STUDENT planners?!? Yes.  I am known to be freakishly organized about certain areas of my life and I like a student planner to keep me that way.  I have tried other formats over the years, but I find student planners suit me best.  As I've posted before, I like the ones by Mead because some of the models have zipper pockets for storage of pens(!),  pencils, post-its, and flash drives.  Everything in one place.  Perfect.  I looked and looked, only to find that particular model wasn't anywhere to be seen.  I decided to look at some of the others.  There were some very snazzy ones by Greenroom Eco; I have my eye on one in particular if I don't find my Mead somewhere else. 

Until then, I'll just peruse the pens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews